3. Please review these Terms before using the Website. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must discontinue your use of the Website immediately. By continuing to access the Website, you shall be deemed as having read, understood, and accepted the Terms published on the Website.
4. We reserve the right to change these Terms from time to time for any reason, without giving prior notice to you. Access to the Website is subject to these Terms, as they are amended from time to time and published on the Website, with amendments taking effect immediately upon their inclusion/publication on the Website. You should therefore read this page carefully each time you access the Website.
5. The accessibility and operation of the Website rely on technologies outside our control. We do not guarantee continuous accessibility or uninterrupted operation of the Website.
6. We reserve the right to temporarily suspend or shut down the Website for system maintenance or for such other purposes as we may require, as and when necessary.
7. Subject to these Terms, we hereby grant you a personal, non-transferable, non-exclusive, non-sublicensable right and licence to access and use the Website, and all Website Content therein, solely for personal use within the scope of your status as an end-user.
8. You agree to access the Website for lawful and proper purposes, and on your own initiative and at your own risk. You are solely responsible for full compliance with any applicable local laws, regulations, and codes of practice. We endeavour to prepare the Website Content in accordance with Singapore law, and make no representation or warranty that the Website will satisfy the laws of any other jurisdiction.
9. You must not use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website. You must not, through any means whatsoever, obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information not intentionally made available or provided for through the Website.
10. If you use our Website on your mobile device, your mobile carrier’s normal rates and charges apply. We are not responsible for any charges you incur from your mobile carrier as a result of use of the Website. You are responsible for ensuring that at all times while using the Website, you are not in violation of any agreements with your service providers. You are solely responsible for all fees and costs associated with your access to and use of the Website.
11. All Website Content and information on, or accessible from, the Website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby disclaim any warranty: (a) as to the accuracy, correctness, completeness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose of the Website Content; and (b) that the Website and/or the Website Content or any functions associated therewith will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that this Website and the server is and will be free of all viruses, worms, and/or other harmful or invasive elements.
12. We reserve the right to make changes to the Website and the Website Content at any time, and in any manner at our sole discretion, without any obligation to issue notice of such changes.
13. We have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor content posted on the Website, to determine compliance with these Terms and any other applicable rules that we may establish, from time to time. Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to remove any material that we, in our sole discretion, find to be in violation of these Terms or otherwise objectionable.
14. This Website, including the Website Content, is protected by copyright, trademarks, and other forms of intellectual property rights. All rights, title, and interest in the Website Content are owned by, licensed to, or controlled by us, and are strictly reserved.
15. You must only use the Website in the capacity of an end-user. You must not: reproduce, copy, appropriate, store in a retrieval system, publish, upload, post, distribute, transmit in any form or by any means, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, sell or resell, publicly display or perform, communicate to the public, or otherwise use and exploit the Website or any Website Content, in any manner, except as permitted by these Terms or with our prior written permission.
16. Nothing contained on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use this Website or any Website Content, through the use of framing or otherwise, except: (a) as expressly permitted by these Terms; or (b) with our prior written permission or the permission of such third party that may own the trademark or copyright of material displayed on this Website.
17. Certain products, services, and company names mentioned on this Website or in the Website Content may be intellectual property belonging to third parties. We do not warrant or represent that if you use such material, you will not infringe the legal rights of these third parties.
19. We reserve the right to impose conditions on any external websites which may link to, or frame this Website and/or any of the Website Content.
20. We reserve the right to disable or block traffic to this Website from any links or frames at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever, and disclaim any responsibility for the content available on external websites which may link to or frame this Website and/or any of the Website Content.
21. Under no circumstances shall we be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos, insignia, or other devices used or appearing on websites that link to this Website and/or any of the Website Content.
23. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any injury, damage, or loss of any kind caused as a result (direct or indirect) of the use of the Website, including but not limited to any injury, damage, or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the contents contained in or available from the Website. Neither we nor any of our respective third party agents shall have any responsibility or liability for any injury, damage, or loss caused by any negligence, omission, or fault of our own, and/or of our employees, agents, or sub-contractors in connection with the Website.
24. You hereby agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend us, our affiliates, officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, licensors, and representatives from any claims, damages, losses, liabilities, and all costs and expenses of defence, including but not limited to legal fees, resulting directly or indirectly from any claim that arises in connection with your use of the Website.
25. Notwithstanding the indemnification given by you, we shall have the right to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you under this clause, and in such case, you agree to fully cooperate as reasonably required with such defence and in asserting any available defences.
26. In no event shall we, our affiliates, officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, licensors, and/or representatives be liable to you or any other person or entity for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data, loss of use, or costs of obtaining substitute goods or services) arising out of the use, inability to use, unauthorised access to, or use or misuse of the Website and/or Website Content, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or otherwise.
27. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, you agree that the court shall endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of these Terms remain in full force and effect.
28. Notwithstanding any of these Terms, we reserve the right to deny or restrict access to this Website by any particular person or entity, or to block access from a particular IP address to this Website, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
29. If any of these Terms are found by the Singapore courts to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal, and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant term or part-term shall be deemed deleted. Any modification or deletion of a term or part-term shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms.
30. None of the Terms herein shall be enforceable by virtue of the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act (Chapter 53B) or otherwise, by any person or entity who is not a party hereto.
31. In the event of any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms including any question regarding its existence, validity, or termination, the parties shall at first instance take reasonable efforts to settle and resolve such disputes in good faith and in an amicable manner by negotiation.
32. These Terms shall be governed by and construed according to the laws of the Republic of Singapore. Any claim relating to the use of the Website shall be heard by the Singapore courts.
33. If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.